MAAT NETWERKEN publishes BIOCHEMICAL PORTRAIT in 'Beurs van Berlage'
At the time blood became a taboo - there was no medicine yet for aids,
by taking blood from art-fair vistors, I researched fear in relation to the meaning of an Image.
01. The finger of the person portrayed is being cleaned and stung for blood.
02. With a pipette the drop of blood is taken from the finger.
03. The drop of blood is analysed.
04. By means of this analyses a portrait is being made, it gives a specific image from You at that specific moment.
05. BIOCHEMICAL PORTRAIT (XEROX)
Concerning the meaning of this analyses Maat Netwerken has no interest.